This web mail interface is based on free and open source round cube web mail interface software version 1.1.5.
Following few hints may help users in using the interface.
The first time user of this interface may follow the following few setting.
- after login
- Refresh- This option will refresh the folder list and the mail displayed in the right-hand screen. This action checks for new mail on the server.
- Compose - New mails cab be composed (in plain text, html) with attachment (limit 20MB), spell checked and sent by this icon. Unsent items can be saved as a draft.user can paste an image directly to the composed message.
- Reply, Reply-All, Forward -These three options cab be selected after clicking on a specific message . Reply sends a reply back to the original sender. Reply-all sends the message to all the parties originally included in the TO and CC fields of the message. Forward will send the message to a new third party.
- Delete - This option allows user to delete selected messages. USE CAUTION - by default, deleting a message with Roundcube wipes the message from the server permanently. If you wish to simply transfer deleted mail into the Trash folder, set the "Special Folders" in " settings" –> "preferences".
- Junk- This feature simply moves selected messages into your Junk folder. A Junk folder may be created by the user. Refer to section 1.3.4.
- Mark - A mail can be marked as read or unread, flagged or unflagged. This will also help in searching for a mail.
- More - Lots of helpful features such as downloading, printing, moving to other folders an mail is possible. Message source/headers can also be read from here.
- Captcha: Presently captcha is enabled if first authentication attempt fails. The captcha based login will be disabled after 30 minutes.
Users need to be connected to internet before using the captcha.
- Update identity settings:
- Message preview
By default double clicking on message opens it.
Users can enable preview window by following figure 1.3.3.